Hello Middle School Families,
OTA students can participate in sports with any of the other three middle schools in the Oregon Trail School District. Bus transportation to Cedar Ridge is available for students after school. If a student plans to compete at another school, transportation must be provided by the family.
Registration is done through the Arbiter Sports (formerly Family ID) website. We have been using this website for a few years now and you may already have an account established. This is the same website that Sandy High School uses for its athletics registration. Make sure you register with the middle school that your student wants to compete for. Please go to that school's website or call them directly.
During each specific sports season, practices and games will all be Monday through Friday. Games/meets are once or twice a week and practices are on non-game days. A schedule will be given to the athletes during the first week of practice and posted on the respective school’s website. There are no cuts in middle school sports, so students are welcome to come out to all sports they are eligible for.
- Volleyball(September and October): open to all 7th and 8th grade girls
- Boys Basketball (November and December) open to all 7th and 8th grade boys
- Girls Basketball (January and February) open to all 7th and 8th grade girls
- Wrestling (January and February) open to all students, 6th, 7th, and 8th grades
- Track (April and May) open to all students, 6th, 7th, and 8th grades
- Futsal (April and May) open to all students, 6th, 7th, and 8th grades
A current physical must be on file with the school. If your physical is out of date, please take this Official Physical Form with you to the doctor. The athletics fee is $55 per sport at middle school.
If you have questions, please contact:
503-668-8067 x6405 email@example.com